Great news everyone! Under government guidelines our business will be able to re-open at the start of Covid Level 2 – from May 14th 2020. While we will be open, we will not be operating at a full capacity – and have extra safety measures in place that we will outline below:
- We have re-opened our online booking systems with our current availability – you will notice rides offering a reduced capacity – if you cannot see space on your chosen day please do get in touch and we will try to assist in any way we can. We can take contactless payment on site but our preference is payment through our website online.
- We will be restricting rides to groups of no more than 4 and will be offering private rides for your group/bubble at no extra charge during this time to reduce the risk of infection. If you are a family group of more than 4 please get in touch directly so we can arrange a ride for you separately.
- All customers will continue to sign our waiver so that contact tracing can be completed if it should be required.
- If you have cold of flu symptoms please do not attend your ride and let us know as soon as possible – we will refund you or defer your ride to a later date once you are healthy again.
- We ask that there is no hand shaking, hugging or unnecessary physical contact between clients or staff – including photographs etc. Social distancing should be maintained at all times where possible.
- All equipment used will be undergoing additional disinfection processes to ensure it is safe for use – we ask that customers do not touch any more items than necessary and use hand sanitizer provided on arrival and departure.
- We ask that customers do not arrive more than 15 minutes ahead of ride departure to allow our staff to prepare rides with minimal external contact. We will brief all customers on arrival as to extra measures being taken on the day and instructions will be given to help protect both customers and staff from the spread of Covid-19.