Holidays are almost there… We bet there are many kids around excited to get some time off!
If you happen to come to the Bay from the 8th to the 23rd of July, don’t hesitate to call us to sort out a fun activity for the kids or the whole family!
- Tomtit camp – 30 min – $25 – Availability from 10 AM until 3 PM
- This is suitable for kids under 5 years old: they get to brush their horse and hop on for a mini ride.
- Kingfisher camp – 1 h – $50 – Availability from 10 AM until 3 PM
- This is suitable for kids over 5 years old: they get to groom their horses and they hop on for a fun games session on horseback in the arena. Excellent to build up confidence.
- Tui camp – 2 h – $100 – Availability from 10 AM until 2 PM
- For kids over 8 years old: they learn how to groom and tack up their horses, and hop on for a whole hour of fun in the arena, playing games on horse back while learning the basics of horse riding.
- Kiwi camp – 4 h – $170 – Availability at 9 AM
- For all the horse mad kids! They get to spend time learning about horse behaviour, barn management, grooming, tacking up, and hop on the saddle for an hour in the arena (games and confidence building exercises) followed by a 1 h hack around the farm. Suitable for older children.
For adult and teens (beginners)
- Beginners lesson – 1 h – $50 – Availability from 10 AM until 3 PM
- Learn the basics of riding to build up confidence.
- Beginners lesson extensive – 2 h – $100 – Availability from 10 AM until 2 PM
- Learn how to groom and tack up your horse, and embark for a one hour lesson!
- Half day stay – 4 h – $170 – Availability at 9 AM
- Stay with us to learn more about horse behaviour, barn management, grooming, tacking up and much more… Learn the basics of ground work and hop on the saddle to learn how to ride or just embark on a relaxing outdoors hack.
For all the others
We still have the 1 h trek going! It’s suitable for all riders from total beginners to really experienced riders. The guide will simply adapt the ride to your level. Check it up on this link!
Bookings are essential!