Whether you are preparing Easter holidays activities for the family and the kids , or planning a spell up north for the long week end, or simply travelling around in the Bay of Islands, take a look at our Easter special! There might be something for you! Have a look at our different offers!
- From April the 2d, we will be back in our main base in Haruru – 46 Tui Glen road
- Bookings are essential
- Please come around 20 to 15 minutes prior your scheduled ride; this will enable us to fit you with helmets, sign waivers, and give a demonstration to the beginners.
- If we are picking you up from town, please wait at the arranged meeting point 30 min prior your scheduled ride
- Payment is prior the ride: We accept cash, or EFTPOS.
- 90 kg weight limit applies on all rides.
- Please tell us your horse riding level when you book; if you are not sure, please have a look at our description of horse riding levels on this link. To ensure a good riding experience for yourself, the guides, and our horses, please be accurate and don’t overestimate your abilities.